American Heritage Girls has done it again. This spring, the national organization will begin offering the “Respect Life” patch to troops which participate in an activity or perform a service having to do with respecting the lives of human beings from conception to natural death.
Here are some of the thoughts behind offering the patch:
- The Respect Life Patch reinforces American Heritage Girls’ commitment to honoring life from conception to natural death.
- Over the years American Heritage Girls’ Troops have supported life in a variety of ways. Not only do we hold to a biblical worldview that respects life, but we put our beliefs into action.
- This life-honoring patch is symbolic of how much God loves and values people, and of the dignity every person deserves.
- Troops can earn the patch by participating in an event that brings attention to respecting life or by providing a service project for an organization whose mission or purpose demonstrates a desire to respect life, such as pregnancy resource centers, pro-life groups and hospices.
- American Heritage Girls’ Christian focus and respect for biblical values are major reasons it has experienced such rapid growth.
Once again, I’m thrilled to have found such a great organization that honors God in as many ways as it can find. Way to go, gals!
Check out the American Heritage Girls website here: http://ahgonline.org/